Thank you for your interest in contributing to this site.
If you are like us, and would like to help others get into the job of their dreams, we would love to hear from you. So if you’ve a good idea for an employment-related article, don’t hesitate to use the contact form below to get in touch.
What You Can Contribute
Anything related to the jobs market should be a good fit for the site. Whether you have advice on how to get that all-important first foot onto the careers ladder or you have some tips on how to achieve that longed-for promotion, we’d be happy to host your content.
What Topics to Cover
As stated above, almost anything to do with jobs, careers and earning money should be able to fit nicely with the rest of the content. Here are some example topics:
- How to get freelance work
- Applying for self-employed status
- Interview tips
- Putting together a CV
- Writing a cover letter
- Forming your own limited company
Anything along those lines would be great – get in touch if you think what you’ve got is relevant.
Things Not to Do
- Don’t write less than 500 words
- Don’t write in any language other than English
- Don’t steal content from elsewhere
- Don’t link to any adult, offensive or spammy sites
Reasons to Contribute
- We aim to reply within 72 hours
- We’ll post your writing to all our readers as soon as we can
- You can include up to two links in the author bio and the body of the article
- You can promote your brand or website to a much wider audience
If this sounds positive to you, simply fill out the form below and we’ll shoot an email your way when we can.